Believers LoveWorld Incorporated, (a.k.a Christ Embassy) is a global ministry with a vision of taking God’s divine presence to the nations of the world and to demonstrate the character of the Holy Spirit. This is achieved through every available means, as the Ministry is driven by a passion to see men and women all over the world, come to the knowledge of the divine life made available in Christ Jesus.
Through the years, various arms of the Ministry have been birthed to effectively proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Ministry nurtures a vibrant TV Ministry, Internet Ministry, the Healing School, Rhapsody of Realities, and an Inner-city mission; where children without hope of a future are fed, housed, clothed, educated and given a chance to live out their dreams. The Ministry also hosts various crusades in the largest arenas in various countries where millions have been brought into the kingdom of God, and mighty miraculous works have been demonstrated. The venues of such meetings are constantly filled to capacity.
This global mission has led to the establishment of an ever-widening network of hundreds of churches and fellowships worldwide in all continents, affecting millions of people with a unique and timely revelation of the new creation in Christ Jesus. The Ministry will stop at nothing in ensuring that the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is preached in all the nations of the world as is expected by the Lord.
Our statement of faith
This is the statement of Bible doctrine as believed and taught by the Believers’ LoveWorld Inc. aka Christ Embassy. This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the foundation principles of the doctrines of Christ.
- We believe that the Bible contains the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1: 20-21)
- We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. (Ephesians 4:5-6, Gen. 1:26, Matthew 3:16-17)
- We believe in the deity of Christ. (John 1: 1-4; John 10:30; Hebrews 1:1-5)
- He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
- He was conceived of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
- He died (John 19:30-35)
- He rose again from the dead bodily (John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40)
- He ascended into heaven bodily (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 29-30)